Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mid-Semester Blog

Tate 1
Josh Tate
Cline
ENG102
3/27/11
Mid-Session Point
Dear Miss Cline,
I am a little bit disappointed with my performance throughout the first half of class. I have had a hard time getting my assignments in on time which is not something I have struggled with in the past, but for some reason this semester it has been very difficult for me to stay on top of things. I feel like the work I have been able to get in on time is not my best work due to procrastination and having to hurry to get it in on time. By far my largest challenge has been trying to adjust to online classes and getting my work in on time and being disciplined enough to stay on top of things. My biggest success has been adjusting and starting to get a feel for online classes and getting all my papers turned in on time.
Huze and O’Brien’s readings both had an impact on me in a positive way. I found them interesting and fun to read which is honestly not my strong suit. The literary analysis writings I have had to thus far this semester has not been a huge change from the writings I have had to do so far in college. I got used to doing these types of writings last semester.
In the second half of this semester I plan to get everything in on time. I plan to complete the extra credit assignments. Overall I plan to be the student that I am capable of being throughout the entire second half to hopefully raise my grade up to a respectable level. I plan to accomplish passing this class and succeeding in raising my grade.
Thank you for your time,
Josh Tate
Here is a link to the YC Baseball page. Baseball is my passion and something I love to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment